Portable Recorder PTR2
- Adaptive or Assistive Products
- Entertainment and Play
- PHYSICAL Operation related
- UNDERSTANDING Related
- VISION related
Portable Daisy player which can also record direct to a CD or memory. Plays Daisy CDs, music CDs, MP3 files.
- MP3 player: Standard
- Saves or writes to a SD card (SD); CDR or RW compact disc (CD); or Compact Flash card (CF): CD & CF
- USB port to transfer books from computer or memory stick: Standard
- Variable speed playback: Standard
- Voice recorder: Standard
- Facility to insert up to 10,000 bookmarks
- Jump to headings or page
- Ability to create MP3 compressed recordings with an external microphone
- Book creator mode enables the user to create a fully structured Daisy book
- Can be used as a CD-R/RW or memory card drive when connected to a PC
- Battery operated
- Supplied with recording software, memory card, CD-R media and carrying case.
- Height: 5 cm
- Length: 21 cm
- Width: 18 cm
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.