Possum Sero! Infrared Telephone
The Possum Sero! is a hands-free infrared telephone with built-in AAC, designed for use by individuals with speech and communication disabilities to communicate crucial messages over the telephone. It provides 50 user-recordable phrases (each 60 seconds long) that allow people with partial or no voice to communicate pre-set messages over the telephone. It also features automatic emergency dialing capabilities.
- 50 User-recordable phrases (each 60 seconds long) allow people with partial or no voice to communicate crucial messages over the telephone.
- Secure Spoken Identity, using caller ID services, will speak the name of the person calling (if the caller’s details are in the phone book). Unsolicited calls can be diverted straight to the answering machine.
- Remote activation of the emergency dial number via the Possum Primo, or any other appropriate infrared device. Automatic Help Call function which dials up to 8 contacts until a response is registered.
- Hands-free calling.
- Remote Control via IR.
- Emergency Dialing.
- Answering Machine.
- Recordable Memos.
- Operate phone manually or remotely.
- Standard wireless/wired headset connection.
- Volume adjustment while on a call.
- Transfer to headset/hands-free while on a call.
- Remote control speakerphone operation.
- Full/Half duplex speakerphone operation.
- Easy to use phonebook, programmable via Infrared remote.
- 100 name capacity with 60 voice labels and 29-speed dials via IR environmental controller.
- 5-second record time per name.
- Announce contact number in phonebook.
- Prioritize contacts as "emergency" and "VIP".
- Symbol displays contact type (mobile, home, work).
- Lockable editing of phonebook.
- Dedicated Emergency Dial Button.
- User recordable help message.
- Two help call functions: dial one contact, dial up to 8 contacts.
- 14 message capacity.
- 15 minutes of recording time per message.
- 3 user-recorded outgoing messages.
- Variable number of rings before answer (1-12).
- Accessible away from home.
- Programmable keypad lock for all calls or all but emergency numbers.
- Programmable keypad lock code.
- Call restriction to block certain numbers.
- 2 premium rate prefix numbers requiring pin code to dial.
- Requires an infrared environmental control system for remote operation.
Dimensions and weight:
- Width: 3.9 inches (100 mm).
- Length: 7.4 inches (190 mm).
- Depth: 1.7 inches (44 mm).
- Weight: 18.6 ounces (529 grams).