The QuadMouse is a chin, lip, or tongue mouse controller designed for use by individuals with severe physical or neurological disabilities, upper extremity amputation, or spinal cord injury.
- Does not require the of a hand, arm, or head movement.
- Effective with only slight 1/4" movement of chin, lips, or tongue.
- Especially for disabled, or handicapped people with no use of their arms.
- Click, double-click, and right-click the mouse with the built-in secondary joystick plus built-in speed adjustment for all skill levels.
- Users also can click using the included Click Assist software, by voice, or with ability switches such as sip & puff, eyebrow, or buttons.
- Built-in Drag (click and hold) does not require additional software or new drivers.
- Scroll, move, resize, drag and drop, and select multiple items using either left or right-click.
- All user-programmed speed settings are saved in the QuadMouse memory and are retained when the computer is turned off.
- Step through the four-speed channels in either direction.
- 16 user-programmable speeds for each of the four channels or users can select one of four factory preset configurations.
- Factory presets are user-programmable.
- Dimensions: 4" wide, 2" high, 1" deep.
- Joysticks are 1 inch apart.
- It connects to a device using a USB port.
- Driverless support for Windows, Linux, or Macintosh computers.
Options & Accessories:
- OTG Micro USB Adapter for using QuadMouse on Android tablets and smartphones.
- 3rd Arm Flex Super Clamp 26'' chin-mouth control mount with Perfect Positioning ball joint.