The QuadStick provides a hands-free way to play modern video games on consoles and personal computers. It is a sip/puff joystick that emulates a USB or Bluetooth mouse, keyboard or game controller and is designed for people with limited upper extremity mobility. It is available in three versions:
It has a joystick, four sip/puff pressure sensors and a Lip position sensor that can be assigned to output to any game controller button or axis, or any mouse movement. It has a larger, more precise joystick than the original model.
It has a joystick and a single sip/puff sensor for users who do not need the complexity of a game controller and wish to operate a personal computer.
It has the same sip/puff sensor and software capabilities as the FPS model, with a less expensive joystick gimbal.
These features are common to all versions:
- The mouthpiece attaches through Luer fitting that can include an optional filter for multi-user applications.
- Replacement mouthpieces are available in two styles, the short round mouthpiece, and the long tapered mouthpiece.
- Quadstick's pattern recognition ability to use sips and puffs along with specific movements allows the user to produce a variety of mouse and keyboard functions.
- It needs a mounting arm to hold it in front of the user.
Options & Accessories:
Quadstick offers three choices in mounting arm kits:
- The Magic Arm kit is the strongest and stiffest mounting arm kit. It consists of a Super Clamp, a 20" long Pivot arm and a short Double Socket arm that attaches to the back of the Quadstick.
- The Articulated Arm has three joints that allow it to be moved in many directions. The kit includes a Super Clamp, a 22" long Articulated Arm and a short Double Socket arm that attaches to the back of the Quadstick.
- The Flexible Arm kit is a heavy-duty bendable goose-neck arm, plus a Super Clamp and a short Double Socket arm that attaches to the back of the Quadstick.
These Accessories are common to all versions:
- The CronusMax Plus: a versatile device that can connect between the Quadstick, a game console, and optionally, a Windows PC.
- The Brook Super Converter offers a simpler and less expensive alternative to the CronusMax Plus for basic connections to the Xbox One console.
- The UltraStik 360 is an arcade-style analog joystick. It can be used as a second joystick or switch inputs.