Quarter Hour Watch
The Quarter Hour Watch is a prompter and time management training system designed for users who have difficulty reading a standard clock. Events are presented by pictures programmed to specific times, and the time remaining to the event is shown as lighted points—each of which represents one quarter of an hour. After each quarter hour, a point turns light until all are lit and a signal is sounded and the points flash.
- Pictures are placed on impact resistant plastic chips (about the size of 35 millimeter slides) that have programmable inserts on the back. The inserts have a clock pattern and can be set for any absolute time.
- Pictures can be taken from label or symbol software programmes or photographs or cut-outs from magazines.
- The device comes with 10 plastic chips, a mounting rack, and a carry bag.
- Uses three triple-A alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 5 1/8 x 3 5/32 x 1 3/16 inches (13 x 8 x 3 centimeters).
- Weight: 0.5 pounds.
Options & Accessories:
- Case is available in a number of colors.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.