The Satellite III is an audio loop amplification system designed for use by individuals with hearing disabilities. Designed for use in large public facilities, such as theaters and places of worship, this system connects to the audio line level output of most sound systems and can cover 300 seats per system in use. The loop wire is placed around the listening area to transmit and amplify speech signals to the telecoil switch found on the hearing aid or cochlear implant.
- The Satellite III system comes with a 500-foot spool of loop wire, an induction loop receiver, signage, and instruction manual.
- A 250-foot spool of two conductors 14-gauge clear wire for connecting as a two-turn series loop.
- An induction loop receiver.
- Comprehensive instructions and unlimited telephone support.
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor.
- The system is compatible with all telecoil-equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants.