Savant Elite2 Programmable Foot Pedals (Various Models)
A Savant Elite2 (SE2) foot pedal is an ergonomic enhancer to reduce hand and arm strain and repetition from mouse clicks and awkward key combinations. Factory programming provides mouse click actions, including a double click on the middle pedal. Its driverless programming allows the user to change the pedal to perform keyboard actions.
- Program any key action and/or macro. Re-programmable on any computer or tablet with a USB port to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button action.
- A programmable Waterproof model also available.
- Jack equipped model (FP30AJ) offers a fourth input using a long-cabled single pedal or hand trigger.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon.
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents the unit from accidentally moving on the floor.
- Outer two pedals are adjustable by moving slightly closer together.
- Adjustable activation force.
- External green and red status LEDs.
Options & Accessories:
There are four types of product options available: