Sentence Match (Various Versions)
The Sentence Match apps are language tutorial programs designed to help children and adults with physical or learning disabilities to recognize that words and sentences have meanings corresponding to actions in animated pictures.
Includes 72 sentences and animated pictures.
Sentence Match Chores
Comes with 91 different sentences and animated pictures.
These features are common to all versions:
- Users learn to connect meaning with sentences.
- Choose from 2, 3 or 4 sentences to match the picture or, choose from 2, 3 or 4 pictures to match the sentence.
- Sentences can be displayed as text and/or PCS symbols at three difficulty levels.
- Animation with speech feedback reinforces the correct match.
- Correct matches on the first try add to the score.
- Adults can set the difficulty level, choices (2, 3 or 4), and other options.
- Option for auto scan and selection by large on-screen button or external switch.
- A video preview feature allows the user to select the picture that matches the sentence or vice versa.
- Teacher options include use with an external Bluetooth switch.
- When Options are displayed, student data is displayed for the teacher.
- Designed for learners with language disorders, autism, physical disabilities, limited English, and other special education needs.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Options & Accessories:
See Sentence Match in Apple’s App Store.
See Sentence Match Chores in Apple’s App Store.