SimplyWorks Receive (Various Models)
The SimplyWorks Receive is a USB receiver and interface that forms the hub of the SimplyWorks system when used for computer access and will support up to six SimplyWorks transmitters of any kind. It supports Trackball, Joystick, Switch 125, SEND, keyboard and switch functions all via a single USB connection to the host computer and without dedicated driver software. It also includes CAPs and DRAG lock LEDs for easy identification when multiple users are using mouse and keyboard functions.
A USB receiver and interface which forms the hub of the SimplyWorks system when used for computer access.
SimplyWorks Receive Micro
Enables the SimplyWorks range of wireless devices to work with Android tablets.
Supports the SimplyWorks Trackball, Joystick, Switch, SEND, Keyboard, and Smooth Talker functions all via a single USB connection to the host computer and without dedicated driver software.
These features are common to all versions:
- Supports up to six transmitters simultaneously.
- No restriction on the mix of transmitters.
- Caps Lock and Drag Lock LEDs.
- USB Connectivity.
- Does not require driver software.
- Compact design
- Computer Access
- Switch Activities
- Wireless Connectivity
The SimplyWorks Receive Micro includes these additional features:
- Enables SimplyWorks Trackball and Joystick to be used with Android devices.
- Allows the SimplyWorks transmitters to be used across all platforms.
The SimplyWorks Receive:2 includes these additional features:
- Compatible with all PC and Mac platforms that are fitted with a USB socket.
- Makes use of advanced features that are not available on the PS/2 style connectors.
- PC and Mac compatibility.
- Wireless receiver with a range in excess of 10 meters.
See Manufacturer's website about SimplyWorks Receive.
See Manufacturer's website about SimplyWorks Receive Micro.
See Manufacturer's website about SimplyWorks Receive:2.