Speaking Language Master
The Speaking Language Master is a voice output dictionary designed to enhance language and vocabulary skills for individuals with a cognitive disability or speech impairment, or who are blind or have low vision. The system provides auditory feedback by pronouncing over 110,000 words and includes a complete and comprehensive dictionary and thesaurus, and it features spelling correction, classification of word families topically, and on-screen grammar assistance.
- English dictionary with 130,000 words, 300,000 definitions, 500,000 thesaurus entries, and a grammar guide.
- Portable Design.
- Energy Star Certified.
- Large-format keyboard for easy typing.
- Eight-line LCD screen with contrast control and adjustable font size.
- ClariSpeech repetition feature aids pronunciation skills.
- Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 3 inches.
- Weight: 1lb.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.