The SS-ACCESS is a single switch keyboard modification program designed for individuals with little or no hand mobility or strength. The software comes on a USB adapter and works with most external adaptive switches.
- The user chooses a keystroke, function key, combination key command, or mouse click to be sent to the single-switch application program each time they press the switch.
- Adjust the repeat rate and dwell time (i.e., the activation delay) to suit the abilities of the user.
- The software is optimized for use with programs that provide built-in single-switch accessibility features and scanning controls.
- The package includes the software (on an 8GB flash drive with extra room to store movies, books, and files), a USB adapter, and a single-switch demonstration game.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 8 and 10.