Studio Recorder PC software contains many features that make a recording, editing and proofreading audiobooks easy. It is a powerful digital recording and editing software package geared specifically for making recordings of the spoken word and includes features not found in similar programs primarily designed for music production.
- Accessible to blind and visually impaired users.
- Speed up playback with no pitch distortion.
- Index tone generation and removal.
- Three levels of phrase detection.
- Instant open on large files.
- Instant cut, copy, paste, delete.
- Intercom functionality.
- Simple user interface.
- Multiple user marks and notes.
- External controller support aid production of CDs and analog cassette tapes from digital masters.
- 300 MHz PC running Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7.
- 128 MB minimum RAM.
- Pentium 500 MHz or faster.
- Windows-compatible sound card and speakers.
- 5MB hard disk space for program installation.
- At least twice as much free hard disk space as the total size of the files which are to be edited at one time.