SuperSpell Grammar (Various Editions)
SuperSpell Grammar 1 and 2 are spelling tutorial programs designed for use by children with cognitive or learning disabilities.
SuperSpell Grammar 1
Covers the following topics: Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs, Prepositions, Articles, Conjunctions, Punctuation, Phrases, Clauses, and Sentences.
SuperSpell Grammar 2
Covers the following topics: Parts of Speech, Punctuation, Sentence Structure, and Grammar Usage.
These features are common to all versions:
- Students click and drag or type to complete activities where they work on vital grammar skills such as forming adverbs, subject/verb agreement, compound sentences, and quotation marks.
- Each screen includes an "Explanation" button that provides a quick text and spoken lesson including examples relevant to the chosen activity, and a "Check" button for checking answers as soon as the student has completed an activity.
- The program features graphics showing the Hoopers family having fun at the beach.
- Teachers are able to create and manage classes using the Teacher Tools.
- Student results can be printed from the main menu screen.
- A second Teacher Resource CD contains 320 worksheets on parts of speech, punctuation, and sentence structure that can be reproduced for classroom use.
- The resource CD includes teaching notes.
- Appropriate for grades 3-7.
- Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 95 and later, Pentium 200MHz, 64MB RAM.
- Mac OS 7.6.1 and later, 100MHz, 64MB RAM.
See Manufacturer's website about SuperSpell Grammar 1.
See Manufacturer's website about SuperSpell Grammar 2.