An iOS Voiceover access device that makes scanning the user interface simple and is designed for users with visual impairments as it affords them full scanning access using Voiceover. Switch2Scan also can be configured to achieve true single-click page turning - both page forward and page back - something which is not possible using Switch Control. Switch2Scan gives users the ability to use either the Voiceover feature available in all releases of iOS or the Switch Control feature, available in iOS11.
- Scans using Voiceover or new iOS 7 Switch Control.
- Manual and automatic scanning modes, with Four Scanning speed options.
- Forward and backward scanning.
- On-Screen keyboard scanning.
- QuickAccess mode.
- iBooks mode with page-turner.
- Integral button to deploy or hide the on-screen keyboard.
- Integral, rechargeable lithium-ion battery via USB lead (supplied).
- Pairs directly with iPad through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry, and has a 20 meters (64 feet) operating range.
- Works with iPad, iPad mini, iPod (3rd generation and later) and iPhone (iOS 5.0 onwards).
- Small footprint (90mm x 64mm x 18mm).