Tapspeak Sequence Standard
TapSpeak Sequence Standard is a symbolic direct selection communicator training program for people with cognitive, communication, or speech disabilities or autism. The program allows the user to tap or touch a series of images on an iOS device to play a sequence of messages.
- Use the app instead of sequential message switches to record and customize messages without losing any previously recorded sequences.
- Children with cerebral palsy, autism, cortical vision impairment (CVI), pediatric stroke, or any disability that impairs their ability to communicate can make use of this app.
- Unlimited number of sequences.
- Unlimited sequence length.
- Unlimited phrase recording length.
- Select from a number of geometric symbols and colors.
- User can employ their own photographs or drawings.
- Tap response is configurable to accommodate kids with varying motor skill levels.
- Switch access via Bluetooth switch interfaces.
- Reorder phrases in a sequence, modify existing phrases.
- Ability to export/import/merge sequences between devices.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Options & Accessories:
- TapSpeak Sequence Plus version includes the 4500 symbol Dynavox/Mayer-Johnson PCS core set.