Teach Me Idioms In ASL
Teach Me Idioms in ASL is a language training and vocabulary enhancement program presented in American Sign Language (ASL) for use by people who are deaf or hard of hearing that provides a comprehensive way for individual students to learn common English idioms on 5 DVD discs.
- Easy-to-read meanings and examples of 500 of the most common idioms in English.
- The convenience of studying at home, library, or other desirable location.
- The ability to understand a short definition and sample sentence of each idiom.
- The opportunity to repeat lessons as often as necessary to master concepts.
- An ever-expanding foundation for increasing knowledge.
- A fun learning experience, which motivates a greater desire and ability to learn.
- Instructor: James Kittell.
- Format: Color, Widescreen, NTSC, HD.
- Language: English and ASL.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9.
- Number of Discs: 5.
- Studio: ASL Media.
- DVD Release Date: October 1, 2010.
- Run Time: 262 minutes (5 discs).
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.