The Tecla Shield is a control switch input interface that gives people with limited upper body mobility access to touchscreen devices. Tecla enables iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, as well as computers to be accessible via assistive buttons, switches or wheelchair driving controls.
- Works with any iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone or Android device.
- 6 modes available, including 4-way joystick navigation.
- Fully customizable Android experience using the Tecla App.
- Integrated speed and mode configuration buttons.
- Use up to 6 switches or wheelchair driving controls.
- Connect to the device via Bluetooth without a PIN pairing code.
- Automatically connect to last paired device.
- 18-meter connectivity range.
- Built-in, rechargeable battery which lasts over 90 hours with continuous use.
- Size (L x W x H): 84 x 82 x 36 mm [3.5 x 3.25 x 1.5'"].
- Weight: 200g.
- Integrated 5000 mAh rechargeable battery.
- Radio Type: Bluetooth Class 2.
- Radio Protocol: Serial Port Profile and Human Interface Device.
- Switch Port 1: 3.5mm stereo socket.
- Switch Port 2: 3.5mm stereo socket.
- Wheelchair Port: D-Sub 9-pin male connector.
- Power Port 1: 2.1mm center-positive barrel socket (9–24V).
- Power Port 2: USB micro B socket (5V).