ABBYY TextGrabber easily and quickly digitizes fragments of printed text, reads QR codes and turns the recognized result into actions: call, write, translate into 100+ languages online and into 10 languages offline, search in the Internet or on maps, create events on the calendar, edit, voice and share in any convenient way. When a user points a camera at printed text, TextGrabber instantly captures information and recognizes it without connecting to the Internet.
- Real-Time Recognition mode: technology will digitize printed text directly on the camera screen without taking photographs.
- Text recognition in 60+ languages, including Russian, English, German, Spanish, Greek, Turkish, Chinese and Korean, without an Internet connection.
- All links, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses and dates after digitization become clickable: users can click on the link, phone, write an email, find the address on the maps or add an event to the calendar.
- Siri shortcuts: To recognize the last photo with Siri, create a Siri Shortcut in iPhone settings.
- QR code reader.
- Text-to-speech capability with the VoiceOver system feature.
- Adjustable font sizes and audio prompts to assist visually impaired people: users can increase the font size and use sound prompts to interface elements.
- Share the results to any app installed on the device via the system menu.
- All extracted text is automatically backed up and can be easily found in the “History” folder
- With ABBYY TextGrabber users can save and translate any printed text they need with a tap of the screen:
- Texts from TV screens or smartphones.
- Labels and counters.
- Travel documents.
- Magazine articles and book fragments.
- Manuals and instructions.
- Recipe ingredients, etc.
- Size 120.9 MB.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Size: 45M.
- Requires Android: 4.4 and up.
See product in Apple's App Store.
See product in Google Play.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.