The Tobii CEye is a modular eye-tracking system that works with a Tobii C-Series device and is designed for use by individuals with severe physical, neurological, or upper extremity disabilities, spinal cord injury, or upper extremity amputation. This unit enables the user to control the mouse by looking at a screen and dwelling (staring at the screen for a certain length of time) to select and blinking to click.
- Enables users to control the mouse by looking at a screen and dwelling to select and blinking to click.
- Fully automatic after one-time calibration.
- Operates in nearly all light conditions and for users with glasses or contact lenses.
- A large track box (the imaginary box within which the user can move his or her head) allows the user to move freely without having to worry about interrupted tracking or diminished functionality.
- The CEye is designed for use with Tobii C-Series devices.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.