Tobii Sono Scribe
The Tobii Sono Scribe is a word prediction program designed for use by individuals with speech and communication disabilities. It enhances typing speeds through the use of word and next word prediction as well as "smart phrasing." Users can adapt the word prediction function to their own writing.
- Alphabetized, color-coded vocabulary and visual anchors for ease in locating vocabulary.
- Access via topical/grammatical word prediction dictionaries to over 18,000 high-frequency words, plus standard dictionaries of 5,000 to 50,000 words using on-screen keyboards.
- "Next Word" prediction based on each user's individual writing style.
- "Smart" phrase prediction, with over 600 ready-made, user-customizable phrases.
- Quick access to verb tenses, common word endings, and more.
- Ability for users to add family and friends' names, favorite places, personal phrases, and more.
- Spelling via user-switchable QWERTY, Alphabetical, and Frequency of Use keyboards.
- Designed for all access methods, particularly scanning.