Touch Funfair is a control switch training program designed for students using a mouse or touch screen for the first time. Its simplicity is well suited for those with visual or learning impairments. Students will feel like they are at the carnival as they play the 6 games in this program.
- In Ghost Train, users click on doors to see a dancing spider, squeaking bat, flying witch, among others.
- Users click or touch the screen to make a number of balls smash into a row of coconuts.
- Darts is set up in the same way as Coconut Shy but is designed for older users.
- Dancing goldfish are the reward in Ring Toss when students drag rings and drop them around a fishbowl.
- Prizes pop out of barrels and make pleasing sounds in Grab Bag.
- The Bumper Cars has users place animated children in cars and then watch them glide and collide around a rink.
- Fun carnival music accompanies each activity.
- Teachers and students can choose from 2 levels of difficulty for each activity.
- At the easier level, children touch an object on the screen and are rewarded with noise and animation.
- Color and number matching, as well as activities testing short-term memory skills, are designed for more advanced users.
- Can be used by individuals, small groups, or in a free-play setting.
- Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 3.1 or later, Intel 486 processor.
- Mac OS 7+.