Touchfire Keyboard is a transparent keyboard that goes over an iPads touch screen keyboard to allow users who require feedback when they type, including individuals who are blind or have low vision. It allows the user to get the standard keyboard to feel while typing on a touchscreen. It lets the user feel the keys, rest their fingers on the home row, and type like they would on a regular keyboard.
- It attaches magnetically to the iPad's cover and rolls up when the user wants to watch a video or do another activity that requires an unobstructed view of the iPad.
- Touchfire does not add any noticeable weight or bulk to the iPad.
- Touchfire can also be paired with Voiceover for individuals with visual impairment to allow them to type. if the individual gets comfortable enough with their ability to know where the keys are they can be weaned off of Voiceover.
Options & Accessories:
The following are available as Keyboard options:
- Touchfire Keyboard for iPad 1,2,3,4 (Not for iPad Air).
- Touchfire Keyboard for iPad 2,3,4 in Storage case.
- Touchfire Keyboard for iPad mini 1,2,3 in Storage Case.
- Touchfire Keyboard for iPad Air 1, iPad 5 & iPad 6.
Accessories are available for purchase. These include but are not limited to:
- Touchfire iPad Case 2,3,4 - Blue, also: Black, Grey, or Red.
- Touchfire Case iPad Air.
- Touchfire iPad Screen Protector (compatible with Touchfire Keyboard).
- Touchfire 5-in-1 iPad Case/Keyboard.
- Touchfire Wall Mount (for the 5-in-1 iPad).
- Touchfire Case and Keyboard for iPad Air.
- Touchfire Case and Keyboard for iPad Air 2.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.