Traffic Light is a wall-mounted, touch-activated toy designed to introduce children with cognitive or physical disabilities to cause and effect concepts and to identify traffic lights and their meaning.
- It teaches the idea of stop, pause and go while providing a stimulating sensory experience.
- Touch the red, green or yellow light and lights turn on, music plays and the toy vibrates.
- Designed to help with:
- Color recognition.
- Increasing auditory development.
- Increasing tactile awareness.
- Size: 26"L x 10½"W
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Battery: 2 C.
- Comes with wall-mounting accessories.