Transend SE is a dual braille/print printing system designed for individuals who are blind or have low vision. The system consists of a control unit, a dot matrix printer, and a braille printer, and it can produce braille together with ink text on alternating lines on the same page. Transend SE also has a built-in speech synthesizer which speaks all prompts as they appear on the control unit's screen.
- Create print and Braille documents in multiple languages (English, Danish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.).
- System uses ink from Epson dot matrix ink printer.
- Works with any Enabling Technologies Braille Embosser.
- Braille Embosser and ink printer may be used independently or together to produce print and Braille documents.
- Ongoing customer support.