Triple Talk USB Mini
The Triple Talk USB Mini is a compliant full speed USB device that converts standard ASCII text into audible speech output for users with visual impairments or print disabilities. Audio output is delivered via an onboard 1.4" speaker or a 1/8" stereo headphone jack, and volume levels may be adjusted either by a side mounted slider or by software control. In addition, parameters such as tone, punctuation filtering, and intonation are adjustable, and the device supports both English and Spanish.
- 11 predefined voices.
- 10 volume levels.
- 10 different speeds.
- 100 unique pitches.
- Fully powered via the USB bus and requires no batteries or external power adapters.
- With an on-board 8k byte flashable EPROM, the TripleTalk Mini is a fully programmable device that can receive firmware updates while in the field.
- 1 TripleTalk USB Mini
- 1 TripleTalk USB Mini installation disk with documentation.
- 1 Full-Speed USB cable (12 inches).
- 1 1/8" stereo earbuds.
- 1 Quick install reference sheet.
- The TripleTalk Mini is designed to operate with an IBM or compatible microcomputer with a standard USB port.
- Currently, the TripleTalk Mini functions with Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Linux.
- Supported Screen Readers: Jaws, Window-Eyes, and NVDA.
- Dimensions: 2.4"x1.6"x0.8".
- Weight: 1.5 oz.