The Ultimate American Sign Language Dictionary
The Ultimate American Sign Language Dictionary is a three-CD reference set that enables users to locate approximately 7,000 words and their definitions in both English and ASL.
- Signs and their definitions are shown in graphics and video, and their English equivalents in text and audio.
- It has all of the definitions in ASL.
- Users can search for words in English (by spelling) or in ASL (by describing the sign’s handshape, location, direction of movement, palm orientation).
- It shows English words that share a single sign (e.g., large, big) and signs that share a single English equivalent (e.g., run).
- Help files include information about the history of ASL and English and how to use the dictionary.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7.
- CD-ROM drive 16x.
- 200 MB hard drive space.
- Color SVGA monitor that supports at least True Color (16 bit).
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.