UM506 Universal Module
The UM506 Universal Module is an environmental control switch module for X10-based systems designed to switch any low voltage load for individuals with physical disabilities.
- The module responds to X10 command signals which originate from environmental controls and other remote controls.
- It uses isolated contacts to control such low voltage devices as sprinkler systems, drapery controls, garage door openers, and yard lighting.
- It can be set for momentary or sustained contact closure and has a built-in notification beeper.
- It can close a contact momentarily when an ON signal is sent, or indefinitely until an OFF signal is sent.
- It can be set to beep when responding to signals.
- Other items that may be controlled by the X10 Universal Module include thermostats, window openers, security devices, electronic ignition fireplaces, HVAC dampers, speakers, telephones, and signaling devices.
- Power Rating: 5A, 24VDC (15A, 120VAC if properly insulated).
- X10 Control: Responds to ALL OFF commands.
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches.
- Weight: 4.8 ounces.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.