Vizzle is a subscription-based interactive visual learning web platform for educators and administrators designed to give students with special needs an easy-to-use, engaging tool to help them learn the curriculum, develop skills, and demonstrate understanding.
- Includes access to a library of more than 15,000 standards-based, peer-reviewed interactive lessons, games, and activities.
- Monitor student progress and evaluate mastery of Individualized Education Program (IEP) goals and objectives.
- It automatically collects student data to assess student progress and to provide personalized educational support.
- Teacher-driven student profiles with gamified progress pages and animated reinforcers to motivate and engage students.
- Reinforce learned skills or concepts outside of the classroom, at home or over breaks using any tablet or computer.
- Assign lessons or view data using an Internet-connected tablet or computer.
- Text-to-speech functionality and switch access compatibility are available on every lesson, game, and activity in the Vizzle library.
- It uses game-like student profiles and animated graphics to engage and encourage lesson play.