Vocally (Various Models)
The Vocally is a voice-activated telephone dialer designed for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision, physical disabilities, and/or spinal cord injury. This hardware accessory connects to a telephone and phone line and dials the number when the name of the person to be called is spoken.
Features storage capacity for up to 60 saved contacts.
Features storage capacity for up to 45 saved contacts. This device also enables the user to dial to any number, simply by saying the digits to dial, digit by digit.
These features are common to all versions:
- Each stored number can be up to 35 digits long.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Does not interfere with regular line & phone use.
- Very fast dialing with no mistakes.
- Works with any phone.
- Recognizes any language, tone, and accent.
- Interactive voice menu.
- State of the art voice recognition technology.
- Stored names playback.
- Small size and elegant.
- FCC parts 15 & 68 approved.
- High-quality name recording and playback.
- Missing-line detection and audio warning.
- Menu-based microphone sensitivity setting (headset/speakerphone).
- A prefix digit and delay can be easily added or removed from all numbers (at once) to enable, and wait for, outside line access.
- During a call, voice dialing can be activated again. This feature enables you to use the dialer in online banking services, etc.
- Remote online support using the telephone line.
- Menu-based language selection.
- Menu-based mode change to allow Vocally to work independently or coupled to a speakerphone.
The Vocally Freedom includes these additional features:
- Stores and dials up to 60 phone entries.
The Vocally Infinity includes these additional features:
- Stores and dials up to 45 phone entries.
- Can input new numbers using voice commands.
Options & Accessories:
- Can be paired with a speakerphone (sold separately).
See Manufacturer's website about the Vocally Freedom and Vocally Infinity.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.