VoicePal Levels is a direct selection or scanning communicator designed for use by individuals with communication disabilities. VoicePal Levels is a four-level, customizable, natural-voice communication aid that can adapt to the changing skills of the user. Each level carries up to 10 messages.
- Portable, lightweight evaluation tool.
- Messages can be accessed by direct selection using the built-in keypad, by plugging adaptive switches into the 10 external switch jacks, or by one of the six methods of scanning: positive and inverse scanning, visual scanning, auditory scanning, full-message scanning, cue-word scanning, object scanning, and nested scanning.
- The keypad is customizable for 2, 3, 5, or 10 messages by slipping a symbol or picture overlay into a built-in pouch.
- The total recording time is 17.5 minutes.
- The device has an external speaker jack, a scan speaker jack, and a relay (toy-appliance) jack for connection with an external device to build cause-effect relationship skills.
- Other features include sequential or randomized messaging and delayed activation.
- Power: Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 6 x 3.5 x 1.75 inches.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.
Options & Accessories:
- Available as part of the Scanning/Evaluation Kit.
- Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- External LED's and vibrating motors for concrete (and tactile) scanning cues.
- Carry case with shoulder strap.
- Key Guards.