Wayfinder 3 is an accessible travel support system for individuals with cognitive support needs. It helps people to travel independently, whether by bus or on foot, by providing a picture and audio instructions based on a specific route created for the individual. The traveler simply taps on the picture of their desired destination and Wayfinder 3 takes over from there.
- With Wayfinder 3, specific travel routes can be created, then activated from the GPS location. A support professional, caregiver or family member can create completely customized and personally meaningful content, all delivered in AbleLink's trademark simplified the interface.
- The GPS-based tracking triggers Wayfinder 3 to safely guide the user with step-by-step visual and audio instructions. Wayfinder 3 can help assure travelers that they are on the correct route by pointing out important landmarks along the way, even telling them "this is not your stop" when the bus stops and others depart at a bus stop that is not their destination stop.
- Route building is easy for the travel trainer or other support professional. A simple wizard guides users to record audio prompts select images, and create steps the user will experience along the way. Once a route is underway, time-stamped location updates can be viewed by caregivers if desired, ensuring peace of mind.
- Size: 36.3 MB.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Size: 7.0M.
- Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up.