Off We Go! (Various Versions)
Off We Go! is a series of interactive digital books designed to prepare children with intellectual disabilities or autism for everyday experiences and improve language and social skills in a fun and practical way. The stories feature pictures and everyday language that explains to children what is likely to happen, which should help them to get through the experience more easily.
Going to the Dentist
The book tells the story of going to the dentist in a sequence of 12 steps.
Going on a Plane
The book tells the story of going on a plane in a sequence of 12 steps.
These features are common to all versions:
- The books are designed to help prepare a child to cope better with that new event or activity.
- Each book supports kids to partake in activities that they might otherwise find overwhelming, decrease parent stress levels, while at the same time provide a valuable learning tool.
- Suitable for children where English/Spanish is a second language.
- Read-to-me and read-it-myself options.
- Record your narration.
- Color in the illustrations.
- Animation and sound effects.
- A child-friendly user interface.
- Background music can be turned on and off.
- Memory and puzzle games.
- This digital book contains text and audio in English and Spanish.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
See Off We Go!: Going to the Dentist in Apple’s App Store.
See Off We Go!: Going on a Plane in Apple’s App Store.