WordQ is a writing skill compensation tool that works on top of the application where students are writing. It includes text-to-speech and speech-to-text functions to provide assistance for people with limited reading and writing abilities, who have a physical or learning disability, dyslexia, or who are first or second-language learners (ELL and ESL).
- Suggests age level appropriate word prediction based on the user's writing history.
- Speech feedback, proofreading.
- Enhanced topical web searches to help with research, projects, papers, and more.
- WordQ is more than a spelling and grammar check.
- WordQ does not write for students nor fix all their mistakes.
- Open PDF documents for accessible reading and writing with the full WordQ features.
- WordQ / WordQ Pro: Windows 7/8/10 (32/64-bit) and MacOS 10.9+ (WordQ for Mac is a 32-Bit application and is currently NOT compatible with the macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- iWordQ / iWordQ Pro: iPads with iOS 8+.
Options & Accessories:
- WordQ 5: for elementary, middle and secondary school.
- WordQ 5 Pro: for college/university and the workplace.
- WordQ + SpeakQ 4: WordQ with SpeakQ simple speech recognition.
- iWordQ: WordQ for the iPad for elementary, middle and secondary school.
- iWordQ Pro: WordQ Pro for the iPad for college/university and the workplace.
- WordQ for Chrome: WordQ for Chromebooks.
- Free 30-day trial or older version.