WordTalk is a free text-to-speech plugin developed for use with versions of Microsoft Word from Word 97 up to Word 2016. It will act as a 'text reader' and create a spoken sound version of the text in the document and read it back to the user as it highlights the words.
- Speaks entire document, paragraph or word.
- Highlights the text as it goes.
- Talking dictionary.
- Adjust the word to highlight colors.
- Change the voice and speed.
- Convert text to speech (Wav or MP3).
- Microsoft Windows (all versions supported).
- Microsoft Word 2007 - 2016.
- Computer synthetic voice (SAPI 4 or 5).