Zumo Learning System
The Zumo Learning System provides an accessible learning environment for children with special needs. It combines tablet apps and a wireless smart toy to encourage children's interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
- Includes math games and a wireless smart toy named Zumo.
- Built-in technology maps physical movements to touch screen gestures.
- A suite of apps is included that are designed to enable tactile-based learning.
- Designed for pre K – 2nd graders for learning in the home or classroom.
- Apps are customizable to the special needs of each child.
- Zumo offers many different play experiences through apps already available on iTunes.
- STEM Learning for the classroom or home.
- Multimodal learning (tactile, auditory, visual).
- Interactive learning system on user's own tablet.
- Research-based gaming methods.
- Maximize STEM learning for early learners.
- Teach early STEM concepts through play.
- Lets children control a wide range of STEM apps and games.
- By pressing Zumo’s shell, apps respond to the child’s input on-screen.
- Use Zumo with compatible apps already available on iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Included learning apps enable tactile-based learning.
- Each app is switch-accessible and customizable with therapy and education settings.
Options & Accessories:
- Library of compatible STEM learning apps.