Daily life can be sufficiently complex for people without disabilities to feel out of control. When a person is also coping with a disability, support through assistive technology can make the difference between independence and requiring continuous support from caregivers.
- Many daily life tasks such as time and budget management can be challenging. Personal support assistance can help a person manage their life.
- The challenges of independent living also involve managing one's home, including controlling its features and assuring security.
- In addition to distracting entertainment technologies, modern car electronics, both built-in and added-on can make driving safer for a person with mild cognitive deficits.
What kind of accommodations are you looking for?
- Personal Support (430) - Assistance with self-care and self management tasks.
- Home Management (107) - Control, monitor, and maintain safety in the home.
- Car Electronics (4) - Make the automobile a supportive part of your life.
- Other (72) - Products in the "Daily Living" category that do not fit into one or more of the categories above