Accessible teaching materials commonly provide access to the mainstream materials that non-disabled students use. These materials come in many formats, just as conventional classroom materials do.
Which format of teaching materials are you looking for?
- Educational Software (141) - Software designed to teach specific lessons.
- Newspapers (8) - Local, regional, or national news publications, including news magazines in accessible formats.
- Journals (3) - Scholarly, generally peer reviewed, publications in accessible formats
- Videos (11) - Video, animation, or other moving content used for teaching.
- Websites (19) - Web-based educational content
- DVDs (17) - Optical disks used to store videos or other content with accessibility features.
- Braille (10) - Educational materials printed in Braille, including tactile graphics and embossed text.
- Books (39) - Long-form, written educational content, including popular writings, used in the classroom.
- Other (57) - Products in the "Teaching Materials" category that do not fit into one or more of the categories above