Student tools for the classroom
Accommodations for the classroom might allow the student to see or hear what is going on (Sensory Accommodations), or might allow the student to contribute to classroom discussions or answer direct questions (Augmentative Communication Devices). They might allow the student to see and operate desktop devices, or take notes in class.
W/hat type of accommodation are your looking for?
- Sensory Accommodations (160) - Tools and accommodations to allow a student with deficits in vision or hearing to participate in the classroom.
- Augmentative Communication Devices (113) - Tools to be used in addition to, or in place of, normal spoken communication in the classroom.
- Electronic Devices (47) - Personal electronics used to provide assistance for the student to participate in classroom or homework activities.
- Note Taking Aids (28) - Tools to allow the student to identify important parts of classroom activities for later recall, through active processing of the content.
- Lab Tools (1) - Adapt laboratory tools to be usable by students with sensory or movement limitations.
- Other (31) - Products in the "Student tools for the classroom" category that do not fit into one or more of the categories above