Student tools for homework
Much of the work of education takes place outside the classroom. Teachers assign projects to be completed individually or as part of a group after school hours. The student with a disability may require assistance to complete such assignments, in the form of accommodations to provide access to the tools and materials rquired for the assighment. These can take several forms:
- A student with low-vision or learning disorder may require assistance reading documents that are assigned.
- For mathematics, the student may require aids for calculation or manipulation of symbols.
- Most homework is completed on a computer. The student may require tools to provide access to the computer.
- In addition to accessing the computer, the student may require assistance through special programs or software.
What type of accommodation are you looking for?
- Document Readers (180) - Tools to read print or electronic documents in the students home or study area.
- Mathematics Aids (26) - Tools to allow the student with a disability to learn and perform mathematical operations.
- Computer Use Tools (69) - Tools that modify the input and output of computers and gaming systems, or otherwise allow the student to access electronic educational content.
- Programs/Software (122) - Technology-based tools to help the student complete assignments for their education.
- Other (17) - Products in the "Student tools for homework" category that do not fit into one or more of the categories above