BBC iPlayer TV
BBC iPlayer TV is a free program for blind and visually-impaired people that enables them to start BBC television programs online with a limited number of keystrokes.
- Works with any screenreader.
- Designed to be simpler to use than the BBC site.
- Users will need to get it all set up once with the BBC sign-in and over-16 check and everything else the BBC requires.
- Requires Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10. 32- or 64-bit versions are all supported.
- The Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Version is required. The installer executable will install this automatically.
- Works with any screen reader, including JAWS, Window-Eyes, Thunder, NVDA, and Narrator.