Clock is a free program for blind and visually-impaired people that is designed to help people keep track of the time and remind themselves of things like appointments during the day.
- Shows the time in a big, easy-to-read font.
- Users can make it speak aloud the time
- It can be set to chime every quarter, half or on the hour.
- Users can add Reminders to Clock so that at a particular time every day the message is displayed in a large font and an alert sounds until it is dismissed.
- Advanced users can hide it to the system tray (notification area).
- Works with any screen reader, including JAWS, Window-Eyes, Thunder, NVDA, and Narrator.
- Runs on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later (Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10). 32- or 64-bit versions are all supported.