Pocket Endeavor Suite
The Pocket Endeavor Suite is a prompter and cognitive aid designed for use by individuals with cognitive disabilities and brain injury. The software is designed to work with a handheld Pocket PC (not included).
- Allows the user to manage recurring or one-time calendar events, set a timer to track elapsed time, view past and future events, stay on task with step-by-step instructional support, maintain recorded to-do lists, and respond to auditory and visual cueing.
- The user can record complex instructions, lectures, or meetings for later playback.
- For use with a Windows Pocket PC device.
- Requires Windows Mobile 5 or 6; 300 MHz ARM-based CPU; 240 x 320 pixel (QVGA) display; 64 MB of RAM, 2 GB SD card; 128 MB internal storage memory, built-in microphone, and speakers.
Options & Accessories:
- The Pocket Endeavor Suite – Phone Edition with Pocket ACE.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.
A similar product is available from the manufacturer. See the entry for Endeavor 3.