The Super-Auggie Model H-44 is an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device designed for use by individuals with cognitive, communication, or speech disabilities. The unit consists of a slate personal computer about the size of a piece of paper and a 12.1-inch true touchscreen running Windows 7. The unit includes PTP-PC communication software with 7,000 Mayer-Johnson BoardMaker images.
- Can be operated by direct touch, trackball, joystick, switch(es), head tracking or any USB device.
- Built-in switch inputs (requires optional switch interface).
- Leather case.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet port, and a 56K modem.
- 2 GB MB RAM.
- 2 USB ports.
- 1 Compact Flash slot.
- 1 GHz Pentium.
- 32 GB SSD (Solid State Drive-no moving parts).
- Desk stand.
- Power supply.
- Rechargeable battery (lasts about 3-5 hours of normal use).
- Bluetooth (wireless) speaker.
- Dimensions: 12.28” x 8.16” x 0.67”.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/battery and speaker and case.
- Display: 12.1" (9 3/4" x 7 3/8").
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase. These include but are not limited to:
- Accessory Pack with a compact keyboard with built-in trackpad, external Firewire (IEEE) DVD/CD player, extra battery, and carry case.
- BoardMaker w/Speaking Dynamically Pro.