Access to Reading
A lot of low-cost or free entertainment is available through public libraries. Books and magazines can also be purchased through vendors from dedicated bookstores to convenience stores. Much of this material is not accessible to a person with a disability without applying some sort of accommodations.
- These accommodations can provide direct access to books and printed documents
- Refreshable Braille displays can make electronic documents available in tactile format for those who can read it.
What sort of accommodation are you looking for?
- Access to Books/Print (106) - Accommodations to allow reading of printed word: books, magazines, packaging, etc.
- Braille displays (11) - Convert words to Braille dots that change with the document
- Other (39) - Products in the "Access to Reading" category that do not fit into one or more of the categories above